- About School
- Pastoral Care
- Latest @ School
- Contact Us
Scholarships & Bursaries
DPSG – DEHRADUN is proud to honour academically talented and exceptionally skilled students with a variety of scholarships for excellence in Academics, Sports, Visual and Performing Arts and to wards of Defense Personnel and Government & Public Sector Employees.
Scholarship will be applicable only on the Tuition Fee, and will exclude all other fees-Annual fees DA fee, Bus Fee, Meal Fee or any other additional charges.
The School offers three types of scholarships
- Entry level Scholarship – shall be awarded to students at the time of admission and shall be based on their performance in previous schools in conjunction with their performance in the Entrance Test conducted by the School followed by a personal interview with the Scholarship Committee headed by the Principal.
- Co-scholastics and Sports
- Continuing Students’ Scholarship - shall be for those students who are on the rolls of the schools and have completed one academic year in the school.
- Academic Scholarships - Depending on the floor level cut offs decided by the school, these students will , at the time of their promotion to the next class, be considered for scholarship strictly in order of merit and as per available scholarships in that class for the year for which the student is being considered.
- Co-scholastic and Sports – students in this category will be awarded scholarships based on the performance in sports or any activity in which they have excelled during the year gone by.
- Special Groups Scholarships - A certain number of scholarships will be offered at the entry level or in continuing students’ category for wards of Defense personnel and Government or Public Sector employees. These scholarships will be subject to a minimum cut off percentage as prescribed by the school, both at the entry level or in the continuing students’ category. Students in this category may expect to receive up to 50% scholarship on Tuition Fee. Every such scholarship will for duration of one year at a time and the beneficiary students are eligible to re apply for scholarship subject to their meeting the criteria.
The scholarships will be for the following:
The scholarships are as follows:
There are two levels of scholarships:
75% of Tuition Fee
50% of Tuition Fee
The amount of scholarship granted to any student will depend on the student’s position in overall merit list of his/her class and would solely be at the discretion of the scholarship committee.
Award of Scholarship
The scholarship committee of the DPSG DEHRADUN will publish the criterion in the month of September for scholarships to be awarded in the next academic session.
In case of Entry Level scholarships for general or special groups, the criteria will invariably take into account the performance in the Entrance Test for admission followed by an interview.
In case of Continuing Students’ Scholarships in general or in Special Groups’ category, the conduct, attendance, participation and performance in academic, co-scholastics shall form the basis of the criteria.
The final decision with regard to the criteria and number of scholarships lies with the School Scholarship Committee.
Only ONE type of scholarship can be availed by a student.
Scholarship shall be granted for only one year at a time.
All Scholarships are on Tuition Fee only. All other Fees shall be payable in full.
Number of Scholarships may vary from year to year.