- About School
- Pastoral Care
- Latest @ School
- Contact Us
Grades 9 -12
The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts two examinations under the 10+2 school system in India, namely, the All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE – Year 10); and the All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE – Year 12). The subject choices and syllabuses prescribed for these examinations are varied and aimed at nurturing the unique gifts of students.
The All India Secondary School Examination (Grade 10) follows a course of general education, in accordance with the recommendations of the New Education Policy 1986, through the medium of English.
The All India Senior School Certificate Examination (Grade 12), is held after a two-year course of studies beyond the Year 10 optional proficiency test through the medium of English.
Major Contents of Each Curriculum Learning Area in Senior Secondary Classes
- Humanities (History, Economics, Political Science, and related subjects
- Performing and Visual Arts: (Dance, Drama, Music, Heritage Crafts, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Sculpture
- Science and Technology (Subjects related to Biology, Chemistry, Physics, ICT, Information Practices and Web and Multimedia Studies)
- Commerce (Business Studies, Accountancy, Entrepreneurship, Economics and related subjects)
- Currently the school is offering PCM, PCB, Humanities with History, Political Science